These Golden Grahams Smores cereal bars are no bake and easy to make.
Ever since I was younger one of my aunts used to make this simple recipe. YUM YUM!! I have been making this for my kids now too. It’s something that I can make quickly and pop a lid on it and leave it on the counter.
I have also modified the recipe because I am not a fan of making this in the microwave. Mainly because I am always overheating it and it comes out plastic like or bitter which I end up throwing it away. So I modified it for the stove top. Much easier.
Golden Grahams S’mores Mix
- 8 Cups of Golden Grahams® Cereal
- 5 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 5 TBSP Butter Margarine can be used, but I do not recommend it takes the taste of the chocolate to a level that tastes funny to me
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Miniature Marshmallows
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan.with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large Stock Pot over low heat ADD – 5 cups Marshmallows, The Chocolate Chips, Corn Syrup and Butter. Stir every MINUTE, until all ingredients are melted.
- Stir in Vanilla
- Add the 8 Cups of Golden Grahams® Cereal and stir gently. Making sure the cereal is completely coated
- Pour the contents into your 13×9 inch pan
- Press down with the back of your spoon to make bars
- Let cool for about 30 minutes. Which will allow them to set them up
Join our community of 623 Moms!
One Scientifically Proven Way To Connect With Your Kid Tonight!
Join our mailing list to receive more tips, recipes, and more!
My mother made this recipe with butterscotch and it was very good. Try it it’s very good.
Karla Harmer says
I love your mother! Smart woman! I need to try it with butterscotch, that is one of my favorite candies!
Thank you for sharing that with me!