These Golden Grahams Smores cereal bars are no bake and easy to make.
Ever since I was younger one of my aunts used to make this simple recipe. YUM YUM!! I have been making this for my kids now too. It’s something that I can make quickly and pop a lid on it and leave it on the counter.
I have also modified the recipe because I am not a fan of making this in the microwave. Mainly because I am always overheating it and it comes out plastic like or bitter which I end up throwing it away. So I modified it for the stove top. Much easier.
- 8 Cups of Golden Grahams® Cereal
- 5 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 5 TBSP Butter (Margarine can be used, but I do not recommend it takes the taste of the chocolate to a level that tastes funny to me)
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Miniature Marshmallows
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan.with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large Stock Pot over low heat ADD – 5 cups Marshmallows, The Chocolate Chips, Corn Syrup and Butter. Stir every MINUTE, until all ingredients are melted.
- Stir in Vanilla
- Add the 8 Cups of Golden Grahams® Cereal and stir gently. Making sure the cereal is completely coated
- Pour the contents into your 13×9 inch pan
- Press down with the back of your spoon to make bars
- Let cool for about 30 minutes. Which will allow them to set them up
This is an Easy No Bake recipe
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS AND WE MAY EARN COMPENSATION WHEN YOU CLICK ON THE LINKS AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 120mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 2g