These Golden Grahams Smores cereal bars are no bake and easy to make.
Ever since I was younger one of my aunts used to make this simple recipe. YUM YUM!! I have been making this for my kids now too. It’s something that I can make quickly and pop a lid on it and leave it on the counter.
I have also modified the recipe because I am not a fan of making this in the microwave. Mainly because I am always overheating it and it comes out plastic like or bitter which I end up throwing it away. So I modified it for the stove top. Much easier.
Golden Grahams S’mores Mix
- 8 Cups of Golden Grahams® Cereal
- 5 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Light Corn Syrup
- 5 TBSP Butter Margarine can be used, but I do not recommend it takes the taste of the chocolate to a level that tastes funny to me
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Miniature Marshmallows
- Spray a 13×9 inch pan.with non-stick cooking spray
- In a large Stock Pot over low heat ADD – 5 cups Marshmallows, The Chocolate Chips, Corn Syrup and Butter. Stir every MINUTE, until all ingredients are melted.
- Stir in Vanilla
- Add the 8 Cups of Golden Grahams® Cereal and stir gently. Making sure the cereal is completely coated
- Pour the contents into your 13×9 inch pan
- Press down with the back of your spoon to make bars
- Let cool for about 30 minutes. Which will allow them to set them up