- 1 lbs Ground Meat, Beef, Turkey, Pork, Chicken, Shrimp
- 3 lbs Cabbage
- 5 oz Shredded Carrots
- 2 Serrano Peppers, Omit if you don't like spice, or ad 3 if you like it extra spicy
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 2 tbsp Oil, EVOO, Coconut, Veggie
- 2 tbsp Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 cloves Crushed Garlic
- 1 small Onion
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- In a small bowl:
- Add 1 lb of meat, vinegar, sesame oil, garlic powder and garlic powder. Mix and allow to marinate while you chop your veggies.
- Chop all of your veggies into nice chunks. 1/2 inch
- In a larger bowl:
- Add soy sauce, water. Set aside
- In a large skillet:
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat for about 3-5 minutes. Add 2 tbsp of oil. Do not allow oil to get too hot. Add onions and meat. Allow to brown for 5 to 10 minutes, break apart. Add in carrots. Let carrots soften, about 5 minutes. Add additional 2 tbsp water if pan gets a little bit dry. Add in 1/2 of the hoisin sauce and reserve the rest for later. Add 1/2 cabbage and 1/2 soy sauce and water mixture. Toss together. Add in the remaining cabbage, crushed garlic and remaining cabbage. Cover and Cook 10 minutes. Taste. Add in sesame oil and remainder of the hoisin sauce, serrano peppers, soy sauce and toss again.
- Plate and Enjoy!
Serving Size:1 Servings
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 888 Total Fat: 52g Saturated Fat: 19g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 29g Cholesterol: 192mg Sodium: 1319mg Carbohydrates: 44g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 12g Sugar: 23g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 63g
Join Our Happy Little Community!
Family, food, fun, travel, tips and more straight to Your inbox