This sweet Strawberry Pound Cake with glaze is incredibly moist, buttery, and so delicious. Made with cream cheese, vanilla, and strawberry glaze, this strawberry bundt cake recipe is a treat you will love for any occasion! For more recipes, visit Meals Made Simple.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link. Thank you!
Delightfully aromatic and sweet with strawberry flavors, this simple strawberry and cream cheese pound cake recipe is something you will want to make over and over again. With such classic flavors, who doesn’t like pound cake? The drizzle of the glaze is the best part of this easy cake recipe. If you’re a fan of strawberries, then you’re really going to love this pound cake!
Perfect for parties, celebrations, special occasions, or just whenever there is a need for cake. Super soft and moist, this strawberry pound cake is dreamy and full of delectable flavors. I like to put on the apron, step into the kitchen, and get to work with this sweet bundt cake recipe. Every time I make this recipe, it always ends up being a crowd-pleaser.
How soon should you remove cake from a bundt pan?
Once you’ve cooked your bundt cake, remove it from the oven and leave the cake in the pan. Set the pan with the cake still in it on the counter and allow it to cool for 10 minutes.
Once cooled, place a plate upside down on top of the cake pan and flip the cake pan and plate over. The cake should slide out with ease.
- Eggs, room temperature
- Butter, unsalted at room temperature
- Sugar, both granulated and powdered
- Cream Cheese, softened
- Flour, all-purpose
- Baking Spray
- Strawberry Glaze, Marzetti
- Heavy Cream
What is the Secret to a Moist Poundcake?
The secret to a super moist pound cake is cream cheese and sugar. These two ingredients produce sweet and rich flavors that are absorbed throughout the cake batter.
How to Make Strawberry Pound Cake
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, place the eggs in a bowl of water to bring them to room temperature.
Beat the butter in a stand mixer, gradually add the sugar and allow the two to cream for four to five minutes.
Add in the cream cheese and beat until creamy.
Next, remove the eggs from the water and add them one at a time.
Add the flour one cup at a time and scrape the bowl afterward.
Fold in the vanilla extract with a rubber spatula.
Spray the pan with baking spray. Next, and half of the batter to the pan.
Spoon seven to eight dollops of strawberry glaze on top of the batter.
Then swirl with a spoon, knife, or skewer.
Top with the remaining batter.
Next, bake for 80-90 minutes. Rotate the pan at 45 minutes. Check with a skewer beginning at the 75-minute mark.
Allow the cake to cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before removing the pan. Let the cake cool for one hour.
Make the Strawberry Glaze
In a bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and strawberry glaze.
Drizzle the cake with the strawberry glazze.
What is the difference between a pound cake and butter cake?
Although the ingredients are very similar, these two cakes are different! With butter and pound cakes, the measurements are different!
How do you use a pound of strawberries?
You can do so much with a pound of strawberries! You can make muffins, pancakes, ice cream, popsicles, etc. The options are infinite!
What flour is best for pound cake?
I use all-purpose flour for this recipe because it is easy and works well. Cake flour may also work.
More Recipes You Will Love
- Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake
- Sourdough Apple Cake
- Lemon Poppyseed Bundt Cake
- Vanilla Bean Cake
- Sourdough Cake
- Sourdough Monkey Bread
- Everything Cookie Bars
- Peppermint Bark Cookies Recipes
- How To Make Brownie Pops
- Funnel Cake Fries Recipe
Strawberry Pound Cake
- Tube or bundt pan
- Stand or hand mixer
- Mixing bowl for icing
- Spoon or skewer
- 1 ½ stick butter unsalted; room temperature
- 3 cups sugar granulated
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 6 eggs large
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 13.5 ounces Marzetti Strawberry Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3-4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon strawberry glaze
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Next, place the eggs in a bowl of water to bring them to room temperature.
- Beat the butter in a stand mixer, gradually add the sugar and allow the two to cream for four to five minutes, until light and fluffy.
- Add in the cream cheese and beat until creamy.
- Next, remove the eggs from the water and add them one at a time. Beat after each egg and scrape down the sides of the bowl to make it's all mixed together.
- Add the flour one cup at a time on low speed and scrape the bowl afterward.
- Fold in the vanilla extract with a spatula. This prevents you from stirring out all the air and ensures everything is combined.
- Spray the pan with baking spray. Next, and half of the batter to the pan.
- Spoon seven to eight dollops of strawberry glaze on top of the batter then swirl with a spoon, knife, or skewer.
- Top with the remaining batter.
- Next, bake for 80-90 minutes. Rotate the pan at 45 minutes. Check with a skewer beginning at the 75-minute mark.
- Allow the cake to cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes before removing the pan. Let the cake cool for one hour.
Make the Strawberry Glaze
- In a bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, heavy cream, and strawberry glaze. Start with three tablespoons of cream and add the fouth tablespoon if the glaze is not pourable.
- Drizzle the cake with the strawberry glazze.