These Pizza Fries are delicious and so easy to make! This french fry recipe is made with pepperoni, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, bacon crumbles, and so much more for a yummy twist! If you are in need of more recipes, then be sure to visit my Meals Made Simple.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link. Thank you!
- Want more fries? Check out our Carna Asada Fries (Air Fryer Loaded Fries)
Pizza and fries create the perfect combination. If you happen to like loaded cheesy fries with robust tomatoes, onions, and olives, then you will love these homemade pizza fries. Perfect as an appetizer, side dish, or main course, these fries made in the air fryer are incredibly simple to make and perfectly crispy.
With just a few simple steps, you will have these fries made in no time. If you happen to have a lot of pizza fans in your home, then these fries will certainly make a huge impression. What’s better than loaded cheesy and saucy fries? I love this pizza with fries recipe because it is versatile and you can easily customize the toppings to fit your needs.
- Potatoes, medium-sized
- Mozzarella, shredded
- Sauce, marinara
- Pepperoni, sliced
- Tomato, diced
- Onion, you will need both a red and white onion
- Olives, sliced black olives
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Jalapeños, sliced
- Sour cream
Optional Toppings Pizza Fries
If you want to make loaded fries, then we can take these fries over the top with a handful of extra ingredients. Here are some of our additional favorite toppings:
- Parmesan cheese, freshly grated. The parmesan cheese adds a bit of nuttiness, fruitiness, and saltiness to the fries.
- Garlic butter, the perfect pizza base for the fries.
- Basil, whole, or julienne over the homemade fries after they come out of the air fryer.
- Italian seasoning, for a subtle sweetness and savoriness to the fries.
How to Make Pizza Fries
First, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then, place the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet.
Next, turn the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the fries in the air fryer for 15 minutes.
Check and rotate the tray. Turn your air fryer down to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for an additional five minutes.
Take the fries out of the air fryer and add your toppings.
Remove fries from the oven, then top with marinara sauce.
Next, top the marinara sauce-loaded fries with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Next, top the fries with sliced pepperoni and jalapeños. Top with crumbled bacon.
Place the fries back in the air fryer for five minutes and cook until the cheese has melted, about five minutes.
What Should I Serve With Pizza French Fries?
You can serve a variety of things with french fries such as salad, sandwiches, dip, etc. The options are limitless!
Are Store Bought Fries Good?
Yes! This recipe uses potatoes for the fries, though, so these fries are going to taste much better than any store-bought fries.
Are air fried french fries healthy?
Yes! Air fried french fries are much healthier than deep-fried fries because they are baked and not deep-fried.
What is a single french fry called?
A french-fried potato is the singular form for a single french fry.
Why are my french fries not crispy?
The cooking time needs to be just right for these fries!
Other Recipes You Will Love
- Sourdough Discard Dinner Recipes
- Skillet Cottage Pie
- Toasted Ham and Cheese Wrap
- Instant Pot Mushroom Risotto
- Sloppy Joes
- Large baking sheet for air fryer
- Parchment paper
- Air fryer
- 4 potatoes medium
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 10-15 pepperoni slices
- 1 tomato vine ripe
- 2 tablespoons red onion diced
- 1 tablespoon black olives sliced
- ¾ cup bacon crumbles cooked
- ¼ cup white onion sliced
- 2 jalapeños sliced
- 1 cup sour cream
- parmesan cheese freshly grated
- garlic butter
- basil fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper. Then, place the potatoes on the prepared baking sheet.
- Next, turn the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the fries in the air fryer for 15 minutes.
- Check and rotate the tray ¼ so that the fries have a chance to cook evenly. Turn your air fryer down to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for an additional five minutes.
- Take the fries out of the air fryer and add your toppings.
- Top with marinara sauce.
- Next, top the marinara sauce-loaded fries with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Next, top the fries with sliced pepperoni and jalapeños. Top with crumbled bacon.
- Place the fries in the air fryer for an additional six minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
Recipe Inspired By: